Currently the Conference Center is available for Johns Hopkins Groups or Affiliates. The Hotel is still closed at this time. If you are interested in inquiring about an upcoming meeting please contact Alexis Achenbach at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you.
Baltimore Meeting Space
An Ideal Setting for Effective Business Events
The success of your meeting depends on the right environment. Mt. Washington Conference Center offers an IACC-approved facility that inspires conferences to think and deliver results. Our 10,500 square feet of meeting space is designed specifically with comfort and productivity in mind. And because meetings are our business, we are dedicated to providing organizations with the highest return on investment possible. Our conference center is perfect for corporate events.
Our sales and conference planning professionals anticipate every detail. They act as the single point of contact for every aspect of your conference from start to finish, working closely to fulfill requests and ensure a flawless meeting.
- 10,500 square feet of meeting space
- 13 meeting rooms accommodating groups up to 200, including amphitheater and Executive Meeting Room in the Octagon
- Distraction-free, soundproof meeting rooms with audiovisual equipment, adjustable lighting, Internet access, fatigue-fighting chairs and extra-wide table space
- State-of-the-art, 75-seat amphitheatre ideal for effective business events; tiered with 75 seats and comfortable chairs
- Day Meeting Packages available
- Extraordinary location minutes from Downtown Baltimore and the Inner Harbor; one hour from Washington, DC and Northern Virginia
- Baltimore/Washington International Airport (BWI) within 25 minutes; 10 minutes from Penn Train Station