The success of your meeting depends on the right environment. Mt. Washington Conference Center offers an IACC-approved facility that inspires conferences to think and deliver results. Our 10,500 square feet of meeting space is designed specifically with comfort and productivity in mind. And because meetings are our business, we are dedicated to providing organizations with the highest return on investment possible. Our conference center is perfect for corporate events. Please view our floor plan and capacity chart.
Our sales and conference planning professionals anticipate every detail and are skilled at suggesting and coordinating off-site activities, team-building exercises or customized events. They act as the single point of contact for every aspect of your conference from start to finish, working closely to fulfill requests and ensure a flawless meeting.
- 10,500 square feet of meeting space
- 13 meeting rooms accommodating groups up to 125, including amphitheater and Executive Meeting Room in the Octagon
- Distraction-free, soundproof meeting rooms with audiovisual equipment, video conferencing capabilities, adjustable lighting, Internet access, technical support, fatigue-fighting chairs and extra-wide table space
- State-of-the-art, 75-seat amphitheatre ideal for effective business events; tiered with 75 seats and comfortable chairs
- Team building using outdoor experiential training exercises to demonstrate new and better ways to solve problems, resolve conflict and acquire skills for effective communications and improved leadership
- Business Center with business support services including faxing, photocopying and computer workstations
- Dedicated conference planning team
- Complete Meeting Packages and Day Meeting Packages available
- 48 guest rooms with a host of amenities such as voice mail, Internet access and complimentary access to a washer and dryer
- Eight luxurious suites in the Octagon featuring a kitchenette, two telephones, voice mail, Internet access and more
- Dining room and terrace, café and private dining. Fitness center, indoor basketball and volleyball courts, game room and jogging trail also available
- Extraordinary location minutes from Downtown Baltimore and the Inner Harbor; one hour from Washington, DC and Northern Virginia
- Baltimore/Washington International Airport (BWI) within 25 minutes; 10 minutes from Penn Train Station
Planning a meeting?
Call our Sales Department at 800.488.8734 or 410.735.7674 or email us at email@example.com.